By Stefano Rizzo
A social media approach to gathering requirements can bring some interesting benefits to your organization:
- Involvement of more stakeholders
- Ability to harvest unusual requirements and unsolicited feedback that improve your release strategy and product usability
- A better company reputation from delivering the right stuff to market
At Polarion, we know it works because we’ve been doing it for some time. But how do you go about it?
- What: Presentation – Requirements Elicitation—the Social Media Way
- Where: Better Software Conference East, Boston Massachusetts, USA
- When: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 – 3:45pm – 5:00pm
- Who: Stefano Rizzo, SVP Strategy & Business Development, Polarion Software (yours truly!)
Of course there’s much more to be gleaned from this excellent conference. I know it’s still summer, but now might be a good time to “bug the boss for budget” and take advantage of “early bird” pricing. Hope to see you there!
P.S. Can’t make the conference? Some of the same principles I’ll be speaking about are covered in my whitepaper “Agile, Requirements Management and Regulatory Compliance – A Practical Live Approach”, which you can download right now for free.