The PADS 2016 World Tour is in full swing! For me, it’s been great getting to talk to design professionals like you and discuss the everyday challenges you’re facing. The feedback has been overwhelming – the PADS product creation message is resonating.
Whether you’re struggling with SI issues, how to validate power distribution networks, or how to verify and optimize analog/mixed-signal circuitry, the technology you need – and more! – is available in our latest release. See what’s new in PADS VX.2.
Then attend one of the PADS World Tour seminars to see PADS in action. New locations are still being added!
What you will learn on tour:
- What’s new in PADS VX.2
- How PADS addresses all aspects in the engineering process
- Web-based part acquisition & library development for quicker design productivity
- Design, verification, and optimization of analog and power circuitry using both SPICE & VHDL-AMS
- More-efficient schematic capture & variant management
- How to explore topology trade-offs with constraint management for differential pairs, custom topology development, & virtual pin utilization
- More-effective PCB design & routing through 3D integration, physical re-use, and multi-trace tuning
- PDN optimization and the elimination of power distribution problems like excessive voltage drop or current density
- The removal of EMI obstacles caused by traces crossing plane splits, vertical reference plane changes, and unexpected antennas
- Rigorous SI exploration of DDR circuitry to ensure proper placement, routing, termination, and timing, all with concise reporting
- Seamless integration between the ECAD/MCAD worlds to ensure form, fit, and function
- How to overcome thermal management issues encountered with minimization & IC hotspots (i.e. proper heat-sink design & proper air-flow design)
- How to increase the efficiency & quality of design-for-volume manufacturing