Solution for complex assembly and job-shop environments
Version 1.2 is now available. SIMATIC IT Unified Architecture Discrete Manufacturing (SIMATIC IT UADM) is designed to satisfy the most common needs of industries in which specific macro areas are dedicated to executing sequential discrete manufacturing functions in order to produce the desired product.
With SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing you can now leverage even more:
- Create production orders by defining the type of production and quantity to be produced
- Enhanced configurability of the integration with Teamcenter® software manufacturing
- Distribute workload among operators at shift start
- Guide operators during the execution phase, including quality activity
- Track and monitor production to see how the execution of your work order is progressing
- Configurable constraints on the use of manufacturing tools and equipment
- Support of powder-based additive manufacturing (AM) processes
- Powder batch preparation, consumption, recycling, mixing and genealogy
- Additive manufacturing substrate management
Already using the SIMATIC IT UADM? See what’s new in v1.2.
Want to learn more? SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing offers native engineering and run-time data definition. As a product engineer, you can define entities so it is possible to model engineering data. This means you can configure information about the products you will produce, the production process and related work operations, and all required resources, such as locations, machines, tools, material definitions, defects and rework codes. Find out more.