We are excited to announce the availability of version 2.4 of the leading MES solution SIMATIC IT Unified Architecture Discrete Manufacturing(UADM).
The latest version of SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing offers the following benefits:
- Delivers a user-friendly UI that provides a compelling state-of-the-art experience
- Reduces scrap and waste by guiding shop floor operators through their assigned tasks, providing interactive instructions and data acquisition screens
- Enforces audit and certification management to trace and prevent unauthorized actions
- Improves cost of production calculation by means of enhanced labor tracking functions
- Integrates with advanced scheduling (Preactor AS)
- Provides configurable integration with DNC systems and 3D printers, so you can transfer program files to machines
- Includes SPC and Non-Conformance functionality (integrates with QMS Professional)
- Provides visibility of WIP and full product traceability and genealogy
Already using SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing? See What’s New
What to learn more?
SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing is designed to satisfy the most common needs of industries in which specific macro areas are dedicated to executing sequential discrete manufacturing functions in order to produce the desired product. These include:
– Automotive tier suppliers
– A&D tier suppliers
– Energy & Utilities
– Industrial Machinery & Heavy Equipment
– White Goods and Home Appliance
– Complex Parts Manufacturing and Assembly
Find out more about SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing, and how it can transform your manufacturing operations.