Version 7.2 is now available. SIMATIC IT R&D Suite V7.2 is the third version of the next-generation platform for the SIMATIC IT R&D Suite. The release focuses on quality functionalities (LIMS), but also introduces the required building blocks to support formulated product design and specification management in future releases.
With SIMATIC IT R&D Suite V7.2 you can now leverage even more:
- Out-of-the-box capabilities
- The applied best practices bundle supports common business processes and common ways of working in laboratories.
- The info card and info field may be assigned on an operational level.
- Graphical navigating may be facilitated between requests in parent-child relations in the new contextual Mind Map.
- The data localization application supports storing user data input in multiple languages. Data is displayed in the selected data language throughout the application.
- Allows user to evaluate measurement ranges to take into account the physical and practical limitations of the lab instruments used for analytical determination.
- New info fields container is available for files and images. Images can be displayed in full size or in thumbnails.
- Supports the standard operating procedure (SOP), which enables a side-by-side display of the analysis (method) to guide execution.
- Dynamic launch pad, which, depending on your access rights, licenses and configurations, will give you access to the available modules.
- Context is provided in Mind Map, which makes it easy to navigate between objects.
- Configurable action bar allows users to choose which buttons to display in the action bar by drag-and-drop.
- Improvements to docking panels enable you to more freely arrange the panels on the screen.
- Layout manager enables users to define different types of layouts to display data as needed.
- Enhanced tasks to support date intervals and nested properties within tasks.
- Ability to configure calculation for info fields.
- Technology support
- Provide support for the latest technologies, such as Windows 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Cloud readiness, product architecture and installation procedure are improved so you can easily deploy SIMATIC IT R&D Suite on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Find out more about the SIMATIC IT R&D SUITE.