We are excited to announce the latest version of Siemens QMS Professional version has been released! Version 10.05 is now available.
QMS Professional is a multi-lingual, cross-industry computer-aided quality (CAQ) solution that complies with the international quality standards, including DIN EN ISO 9000, ITAF 16949:2016, Q101 and VDA 6.1. QMS Professional is a process-oriented, modular system that supports the closed-loop quality product lifecycle, managing complexities for planning, control and monitoring of processes and corporate quality.
This latest version of QMS Professional version enables the following capabilities:
- Perform simple modification of nominal values for fitting tolerances without re-assignment of the fitting
- Specify which Cgk value to use for the capability assessment of test equipment when evaluating according to method 1 -> 1, 33 or 1
- Optimize inspection protocol
- Search checklist groups using company and/or article numbers
- Predefine a standard escalation profile when defining a checklist
- Differentiate between FMEA classifications and classifications of features assigned to a function can be detected
- Edit inspection characteristics in the form sheet and the system structure
- Call documents attached to an article directly from the inspection plan
- Use an additional revision for guided information related to the inspection plan in the SPC acquisition
Already using Siemens QMS? Find out what’s new in Professional Version 10.05
Looking for a process-oriented, modular Quality Management System which can be fully integrated into your digital enterprise? Siemens QMS is designed to enable customer-specific applications to provide quality assurance independent of vertical integration, production processes/models and stage in the supply chain.
For quality management that does much more than merely support inspection routines and documentation, learn more today.