A new version of our MES for Process Industries is available: Siemens Opcenter Execution Process 3.1.
Siemens Opcenter Execution Process is Siemens’ manufacturing execution system (MES) for the personal and home care, food and beverage and fine & specialty chemical industries.
Customers can expect all the solid functionality that SIMATIC IT UA Process Industries product provided, but with the added benefits of synergies within the Siemens MOM portfolio and more innovative technologies.
Siemens Opcenter Execution Process is setting a new benchmark in the industry. It is a strong response to the requirements of our customers — leveraging our own process industry knowledge and built based on years of experience in the manufacturing arena.
Siemens Opcenter Execution Process 3.1 brings you the following benefits:
- Provides visibility into, and synchronization with all manufacturing operations,
- Facilitates native orchestration of heterogeneous activities,
- Delivers full traceability of operations and materials,
- Integrates sampling and quality control with manufacturing,
- Supports multiple versions of SIMATIC BATCH,
- Offers a scalable, modular and extensible solution.
This is possible thanks to features such as:
• Predefined equipment properties to manage capacity, availability and usage constraints,
• Sampling and quality control,
• Enhanced operator cockpit, which is easy to customize,
• Material movement and transformation enhancements,
• SIMATIC BATCH integration enhancements.
Already using Siemens Opcenter Execution Process? See what’s new in v3.1.
Want to learn more? Using Siemens Opcenter Execution Process as a MOM platform enables seamless integration with scheduling, quality, and manufacturing intelligence, which delivers interactive dashboards for analysis of production data. For New Product Development & Introduction, Siemens Opcenter Execution Process enables the transformation of recipes from “generic” specifications to detailed “master” instructions, ready for order scheduling and execution. Find out more about Siemens Opcenter Execution Process.
NEW VIDEOS: A look into and technical overview of Siemens Opcenter Execution Process
View these new videos for a look at the innovations Siemens is introducing with its latest version. Learn about:
- Modern, intuitive user experience for all users – operators, supervisors and inspectors,
- Responsive, adaptive framework to enable mobility and enhance security,
- Data utilization that affords new insights to improve quality and reduce time to market,
- Greater configurability and extensibility.
View the videos today: