In this video you’ll learn how, for more than 50 years, SINUMERIK CNCs and NX CAM Software solutions have been influencing the part manufacturing and machine tools market, and how the innovative strength of an experienced development team ensures that highly productive machine concepts with SINUMERIK controllers and NX CAM Software solutions can also be implemented in the future.
Most importantly, Matthias talks about how to increase part manufacturing productivity on the shop floor with NX CAM and SINUMERIK CNC, and takes a deep dive into the advantages of Siemens complete part manufacturing solution such as:
- Integrated software applications and equipmen
NX provides a complete suite of CAD, CAM, CAE and CMM programming applications all in one system, to support your full range manufacturing engineering needs ranging from job shop applications through enterprise implementations.
- Data and process management
Teamcenter provides data and process management that allows manufacturing engineering and production teams to work together using a single source of information. This helps you eliminate the need for multiple databases, re-use proven methods, manage tooling, and connect the work package directly to the point of execution.
- Connect planning to production
You can access manufacturing planning data directly from the shop floor by connecting PLM to production systems. By connecting Teamcenter and shop floor, you can sending machining data and tool list information directly to CNC machines.
- With SINUMERIK Operate, the state-of-the-art HMI in the machine tool industry, the SINUMERIK 828D and 840D sl controller families offer a completely new usability when operating and programming machine tools.
- In addition to the CNC technology, Siemens offers the complete world of IT integration from one source – from the transfer of standard data with SINUMERIK Operate through to PLM data management with TEAMCENTER.
To learn more about NX for Manufacturing solutions, please visit our website.