After a very successful Siemens PLM Software and DMG MORI event earlier this year in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, we are is pleased to announce that DMG MORI is hosting the grand opening of its new technology center in Irving Texas. The DMG MORI Open House will be held from August 18 – 21, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., at 9001 Currency St., Irving, TX 75063.
At this free event, Siemens PLM Software and Siemens Industry Motion Control will join DMG MORI to demonstrate how solutions can be combined to help maximize the customer value of your manufacturing equipment.
Innovation at your fingertips
The Siemens demonstration will feature the production of a Rock-Bit in an end-to-end scenario utilizing NX CAM, Sinumerik 840D sl and the DMU 50.
- Simultaneous 5 Axis operations with an extremely compact machine
- More accuracy and shorter production time since all operations in one set-up
- First time right through comprehensive G-code simulation and verification in one system
- Collision checking with fixture, shank and tool at hard to reach sections
- Intuitive machine set-up with Sinumerik Operate user Interface
- Easy to use probing for work off-set
- High Speed machining with compressor and Cycle 800
- Design flexibility and shorter lead time compared to casting
Plan your visit now to the Siemens / DMG MORI Dallas Open House. Please contact Ms. Gina Ferris, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions about the event. For more details, view the official DMG MORI invitation.