Join us for the webinar, “Part manufacturing with Siemens NX – maximize your efficiency,”on Wednesday, April 27th at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Register now!
Market pressures to reduce production costs are a daily goal. How can you achieve this task without using a truly integrated manufacturing environment? You need more than just a good NC programming software package to remain competitive in today’s challenging marketplace.
To stay competitive companies must leverage a model driven process to develop and maintain all downstream processes while maintaining associativity. This includes the development of In-process models, fixture and tooling libraries, set-up drawings, part programming and shop documents to mention a few. With the Industries best design through manufacturing associative solution powered by NX® Model driven process, NX CAM can provide many benefits.
Join us for an informative webinar by Siemens PLM Software and learn more about the essentials for excellence in industrial machinery & equipment manufacturing. Discover how NX® can help you increase your productivity.
- Model preparation for operation programming
- Easily create the tooling and fixtures including reuse libraries for setup
- Automated & feature based part programming
- Programming advanced multi-axis and multi-function machine tools
- Post processer creation and machine tool verification
- Shop documentation & work instructions
Check out Siemens’ Manufacturing 360 tablet app!
Explore the world of digital manufacturing. See how Siemens’ software
for part and assembly manufacturing enable more efficient and nimble operations.