We are excited to announce that the latest versions of NX Industrial Electrical Design has been released!
NX™ Industrial Electrical Design software provides you with a central application for industrial, electrical and automation design. This enables production systems manufacturers to manage design complexity, shorten development lifecycles and increase the quality of their designs. Integrating Teamcenter® software for product lifecycle management (PLM) and the entire NX design software portfolio with this product provides you with a unified multidisciplinary design environment for production systems engineering.
Highlights of the new release include the ability to create:
- Product data 2D symbols with EPLAN® Electric P8 Data Archive Zipped File (EDZ) import
- Customer reports in an unmanaged version
- 3D cabinet design in an unmanaged version
- Creating product data 2D symbols with EDZ import
- Reduce engineering change cycles to deliver faster time-to-market
- Use multidisciplinary collaboration to improve quality and reduce engineering time
- Increase consistency with a single electrical data model
- Support modularization and standards with modular, functional design of equipment
- Embrace re-use to reduce smart electrical engineering efforts
- Reduce ownership and IT maintenance costs by using out-of-the-box software
Already using NX Automation Designer and NX Industrial Electrical Design? See here what’s new in version 2212!
Our products enable a wholistic engineering of production systems from mechanical concept through to complete PLC code. Discover a whole new level of collaboration with a toolset that enables a complete machine and plant design workflow, providing the highest level of design quality in the shortest time possible. Automation Designer offers a one-of-a-kind engineering toolset, designed from the ground up to enable controls engineers to complete their work with the highest efficiency, quality and speed possible.
Electrical and automation engineers work on the same backbone, with an integrated data model, saving time and eliminating errors. Directly integrate mechanical engineering data and receive updates, improving collaboration across your organization. Our integrated system also improves the quality of engineering results, while increasing efficiency by combining mechatronic models of existing designs and rule-based engineering to eliminate non-value added work.
This, combined with our NX virtual commissioning capabilities, makes the complete process from concept to reality faster than ever before.
Learn more about NX Industrial Electrical Design