Next Wednesday and Thursday, I will be traveling to Boston, MA to visit Siemens’ Exiderdome, a multimedia traveling expo. The exiderdome will be docked at the Seaport World Trade Center, Marine Terminal at Seaport Blvd. (between B Street and World Trade Center Ave.) on Boston Inner Harbor.
All events are FREE – who is going to join me?
The reason for my attendance is to cover several sessions on this blog, including:
- Keynote by Futurist Dr. Patrick Dixon. Check out his blog and his website
- Highlights from an Exiderdome tour, as if you were there. Maybe this should be a pictorial post, thoughts?
- Industrial IT update by our president Helmuth Ludwig
- Customer roundtable from Kenneth Tardif, engineering supervisor from Hardigg Industries who will speak about their early experiences using Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology
- And a few topics in breakout sessions on Innovation Management, synchronous technology and Mechatronics.
If you’re a facebook user, become a fan because I plan to post all the pics that don’t make it to the blog! For now, check out the video of the Exiderdome from YouTube below.