By Shelly Stalnaker – Mentor, A Siemens Business
Someone once said to me, “You don’t have to be smart to learn; you just need a curious mind.” Truer words were never spoken!
I get to learn so much working with a variety of engineers across multiple tools and technologies every day that while I may occasionally (okay, frequently) be clueless about a given topic at the start, I rarely stay that way for long. And I’m certainly never bored….
With that in mind, here are five of our popular white papers from the last year or so. Pick a few that catch your eye, and just let yourself be curious! Try an unfamiliar topic and learn something new (or surprise yourself with how much you already understand). Or stick with your area of expertise, but deepen and broaden your knowledge.
- Multi-patterning options for 5nm and below: SADP, SAQP, SALELE
- Mentor, AMD, and Microsoft collaborate on EDA in the Cloud
- Parasitic extraction of MIM/MOM capacitors in analog/RF design
- MaxLinear and Calibre RealTime Digital: Signoff DRC in P&R
- Reliability verification for AI and ML processors
- Surviving the three phases of high density advanced packaging design
What’s that? This list contains six white paper titles?? See, your curiosity is already at work!
(I grew up in one of those places where you always got a “little something extra” with your purchase. Old habits die hard…)