Joseph Sawicki – executive vice president, Mentor IC EDA
Access free 30-Day On-Demand Training, plus webinars & knowledge content
We at Mentor hope to bring you a bit of relief to what has otherwise been a trying few months for us all, as we’ve all experienced the COVID-19 outbreak escalating into a world-wide pandemic. It is heartening and inspiring to see everyone coming together globally to do our part to lessen the curve by staying at home and caring for each other. While we must all deal with the stresses of the situation and the “new normal” of working outside the office, Mentor would like to offer you and our broader community the free access to resources that can help expand your knowledge and skills or learn how to use some of our new tools.
Over the next few weeks, we will be offering free access to our On-Demand Training site. There are numerous courses available here that can deepen your knowledge. In addition, we will be holding a webinar series, and offering how-to and tutorial content. To access our free training materials or to attend a webinar, visit and bookmark the Siemens Digital Industries Software Response to COVID-19 special resources webpage, which we will update regularly as we add new resources to it.
Here is a current list of EDA-related special resources currently on that page and some that are upcoming that we hope will help you make the best of this challenging time:
- Free 30-Day On-Demand Training
- Free 12-month licenses of PADS Pro Student Edition
- Special Webinar series (watch for updates, sign up and participate!)
- AMS Verification webinar series
- Tessent DFT webinar series
- Designing AMS ICs, MEMS and Silicon Photonics with Tanner webinar series
- Catapult High-Level Synthesis webinar series
- Veloce emulation webinar series (upcoming in June)
- Calibre How-To Video series (YouTube)
- New white papers (and archived white papers here)
- Latest edition of acclaimed logic verification publication: Verification Academy
For all of Siemens and especially at Mentor, the safety of our employees, families and customers is our top priority. We are all striving to do our best to ensure that we get through this safely while taking care of your day-to-day professional needs. If you have specific needs, please contact your local account team and customer support representatives.
Thank you for your patience and partnership.
Executive Vice President, Mentor IC EDA