Take a look at what you’ll find at this year’s Mentor’s user group event located at the Santa Clara Marriott on April 4, 2017.
This free event is your chance to network and learn about real-world applications of Mentor tools. The keynotes this year are Chris Collins talking about the future internet of cars, and Mentor’s own Walden Rhines on predicting the next wave of semiconductor growth.
There are two Calibre tracks this year featuring six different presentations by leading semiconductor customers:
- CE-Leti presents “Multi-Scale Thermal Modeling Methodology: Application and Exploration of 3D Architectures.”
- Qualcomm presents “Successful Implementation of Enhanced SmartFill Methodology for Server Processor Design.”
- Qualcomm presents “Dealing with Layout Challenges and Improving Productivity During DRC Checks with Calibre RealTime.”
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES presents “ECO Fill Flow: An Automated Method for Dealing with Fill Modification after Design ECO.”
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES presents “PERC-LDL: Effective Current-Density and Point-2-Point Resistance checks for FinFet Technologies”
- ARM presents “ARM Physical Design Using Calibre® xACT 3D.”
While you enjoy lunch, Michael Buehler-Garcia will go over the Calibre roadmap and product updates.
When not in a session, you can head over to the U2U Exchange for information, product demos, and technical advice.
As always, we invite you to wrap up the day comparing notes and socializing with your colleagues at the closing reception that features an open bar, snacks, and drawings for great prizes.
Register now for Mentor’s User2User!