Simulation of Fluid Power Systems with Simcenter Amesim, by Nicolae Vasiliu and Daniela Vasiliu from CRC Press illustrates numerical simulation of fluid power systems by theSimcenter Amesim Platform covering hydrostatic transmissions, electro hydraulic servo valves, hydraulic servomechanisms for aerospace engineering, speed governors for power machines, fuel injection systems, and automotive servo systems.
Features of the book include:
- Illustrates use of numerical simulations for modeling and design of hydraulic components of complex systems using AMESim
- Connects the physical parameters of components and fluid power system performance
- Backs up mathematical modeling with practical validation
- Covers hydrostatic transmissions, automotive fuel injection, hydropower speed unites governor, and aerospace servo systems
- Aids in predicting and optimizing the static and dynamic performances of the systems under study
The Simcenter Amesim Platform is an open, powerful and user-friendly platform for multi-domain system modeling and analysis. It enables you to assess the functional performance of intelligent, mechatronic systems beginning in early development stages.