Automation tools to accelerate NPIs and improve product quality
We are happy to share with you our webinar on-demand, “Valor Process Preparation – A Single Engineering Solution”. The webinar will focus on the benefits gained from integration of Siemens’ electronics manufacturing systems:
- Valor® Process Preparation is the most complete solution for preparing electronics manufacturing collateral on the market today, serving as a single, comprehensive platform for all process engineering tasks.
- Teamcenter® Manufacturing is Siemens’ state-of-the-art product lifecycle management (PLM) system that connects people and processes across functional silos, accelerating new product introductions while improving product quality.
This webinar’s presenters are Mark Laing, Process Preparation Business Development Manager, and Kobi Levi, Process Preparation Business Development Manager. Mark and Kobi provide participants with information on how to use Valor Process Preparation and Teamcenter Manufacturing to accelerate the NPI process and ensure quality, focusing on the following key functions:
- Orchestration of the product life-cycle, providing complete, up-to-date information on all aspects of product development
- Using the version control function to prevent use of out-of-date designs and incorrect configurations
- Facilitating program changes at an earlier stage of the process – before production begins on the shop floor
Who should watch the webinar:
- Program managers looking to implement “lean” manufacturing systems
- Senior management interested in quickening time-to-market and improve product quality
- IT personnel that wish to merge process engineering and manufacturing information silos – design, process, test, electronics, mechanics, etc.
- Process and test engineers, stencil designers
- Users of Valor Process Preparation