The market for automotive ICs is growing fast, and many designers are struggling to meet all the new challenges of designing ICs to meet the stringent functional safety requirements of the ISO 26262 standard.
To help with the design-for-test methodology, Mentor offers a complete DFT reference flow for automotive ICs, which is based on the integrated Tessent Shell platform. The Tessent products automatically share data to avoid manual steps and reduce risks to the design schedule.
To introduce you to DFT for automotive ICs, we created a series of short on-demand videos to highlight the steps in achieving the right DFT strategy for automotive ICs early in your design process.
This five-part series includes:
- Introducing Tessent Automotive Reference Flow (1:20 min)
- Tessent Automotive Reference Flow DFT Insertion (6:00 min)
- Tessent Automotive Reference Flow Pattern Generation (2:40 min)
- Tessent Automotive Reference Flow IP Insertion (1:50 min)
- Tessent Automotive Reference Flow Chip-Level Integration (3:24 min)
Follow the links to watch the videos to learn more about the Tessent automotive DFT reference flow.