As we end another year and look forward to the release of Polarion 2012, we’re not forgetting about version 2011. Our final service release contains a few new goodies:
- A new Document sidebar pane that renders table of contents and document structure so you can easily navigate across your data any time.
- New Cut and Copy items in Document Work Item menu to help you with copying of Work Items from Documents.
- Bulk edit now lets you process even thousands of items in chunks without need to reformulate the original query.
- Bulk copy (Duplicate) lets you copy and convert multiple items from one type to another all at once.
- You can now move your project to another location and the history is not gone.
Actually there´s even more in SR3 – this is just a sweet selection. For the complete list of what´s new, see the Version History at www.polarion.com/products/ver_history.php
From all of us at Polarion, we wish you happy holidays and a great new year.