Service Release 1 (SR-1) for Polarion 2010 is now available. The release delivers some new features and significant improvements in additions to bug fixes and general improvements:
- Polarion installs as a service on Windows
- Work item tree view supports multiple link roles in queries (ALM and Requirements only)
- New “Load All” action for work item tables
- Update scripts check license validity
- Polarion waits if the repository is not available
- Possibility to create work records via Web Services
- Support for Mozilla Firefox 3.6
- Bundled Apache is now version 2.2.15 (was 2.2.13)
- Bundled Subversion is now version 1.6.6 (was 1.6.5)
Details can be found in the release notes in the Version History file included in distributions.
DOWNLOAD UPDATE DISTRIBUTIONS
Update bundles work with all supported operating systems.
DOWNLOAD FULL INSTALLATION DISTRIBUTIONS
If you want to download an installer for a new, clean installation, here are the links:WINDOWS: