New Open Source & Free Solutions for Subversion
We are pleased to announce Polarion SVN Solutions for Subversion™ – a handy set of free and open source tools for Subversion that will help you apply the power of Subversion to your projects, including data importers, Eclipse plug-ins and even free, open-source training materials.
These tools are great for distributed and multi-site development groups, such as most open-source projects of any size, because they let you all work together as a unified team, even if you’re geographically distant.
All the Polarion SVN tools are free and, in addition we’ve made some of them open source. Here are links you can use to get more detailed information on Polarion SVN Solutions for Subversion:
- Overview: http://www.polarion.com/products/svn/
- Polarion® FastTrack for Subversion: www.polarion.com/products/svn/fasttrack.php
- SVN Express by Polarion®: www.polarion.com/products/svn/svn_express.php
- Importer for SVN: http://www.polarion.org/index.php?page=overview&project=svnimporter
And the open-source tools:
- Subversive Eclipse Client for Subversion: http://www.polarion.org/index.php?page=overview&project=subversive
- SubTrain Open Source Subversion Training Curriculum: http://polarion.org/index.php?page=overview&project=subtrain