Improving scheduling, wafer-based sampling and the user experience while providing Rest API enhancements
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.9 has been released!
This release contains semiconductor scheduling enhancements, a new waferbased sampling capability, user experience improvements to work-in- process (WIP) main advanced user interface (UI) along with Rest API enhancements.
Opcenter is part of the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software, hardware and services.
Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.9 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- New scheduling route and step selection
- Wafer-based sampling
- Enhanced user experience and user interfaces
- Rest API enhancements
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 8.9:
- Delivers an enhanced semiconductor scheduling methodology aligned with Core and improves performance and capabilities to generate more accurate and comprehensive schedules
- Introduces a new feature that supports wafer-based sampling for given production lots with configurable OOB sampling methods
- Supports enhanced collaboration through an integration with Siemens Xcelerator Share
- Delivers single item tracking enhancements that improve parent lot processing model with optimized HPE transactions, improved work order dispatch capabilities, a new lot start – bulk capability and improved carrier operations functionality
Already using the Opcenter Execution Semiconductor? See what’s new in version 8.9.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Semiconductor replaces legacy and siloed manufacturing systems that haven’t kept pace with demanding and ever-changing requirements of semiconductor manufacturing. With Opcenter Execution Semiconductor, manufacturers are no longer hindered by islands of automation and disjointed systems; now they can innovate, adapt and succeed. Manufacturers choosing Opcenter Execution Semiconductor are up and running quickly and are assured that the application can grow and adapt with their businesses. Learn more about Opcenter Execution Semiconductor.