Chuck Grindstaff took the stage again, this time as a presenter rather than a host. He outlined the development themes that he uses to help guide our product development investment decisions:
- Collaboration – connect people and process
- Automation – Establish environment to manage change
- Variety – support highly complex product structures
- Deployment – get into the hands of the users quickly
- Knowledge – capture and reuse
He then went into a deep dive on each of the product areas showing examples of how the capabilities had been enhanced over the past year in line with those themes. Chuck ended his presentation with an explanation of Synchronous Technology.
Synchronous Technology lets everyone do their job the way they want to and still all work together
Chuck explained that what makes this possible is the application layer that solves for logic, geometry, interaction model and constraints simultaneously. He also setup the next two launch presentations by clearly stating that it will be in equal capabilities in both NX and Solid Edge.