Tecnomatix 10 Powers Manufacturing Productivity
Uncertainty creates enormous risk and in today’s environment it is having a very real impact. From cash conservation to surplus capacity, demand volatility and quickly closing windows of opportunity, manufactures have to re-evaluate how they balance short-term advantages against long-term viability.
The latest release of our digital manufacturing solution suite, Tecnomatix 10, powers manufacturing productivity by enabling smarter decisions for manufacturing throughout the plan, define, build and support lifecycle.From a new, more intuitive user interface presenting information in-context, to a more integrated product/production environment that helps to eliminate errors before they are discovered on the shop floor, Tecnomatix 10 brings to market the latest in digital manufacturing solutions, which work together to power your manufacturing productivity in a changing world.
The latest enhancements deliver comprehensive insight through five key capabilities:
PLM for Manufacturing
Take control with a single source of manufacturing knowledge that allows manufacturers to go from engineering design to smarter decisions for manufacturing, faster.
- There’s a new interface that allows users to create a more intuitive working environment within Teamcenter
- Enhanced BOM reconciliation through new filter reports to streamline manufacturing BOM accuracy and flexibility
- Tecnomatix 10 delivers a seamless integration from Teamcenter through Shop Floor Connect for direct execution of NC programs and optimized machine utilization
Plan, optimize and validate your manufacturing processes with greater efficiency by synchronizing your product and process development phases.
- Users can now create a familiar workspace for their planning tasks and view graphical information in a single, detachable window
- A new 3D PDF work instruction solution allows for complex assembly procedures to be more easily understood by shop floor operators
- Improved anthropomorphic scaling and force-influenced posture analysis delivers more accurate ergonomic studies
- A new integration to TiCon® further enhances time management for operations
Optimize production systems by identifying potential errors early, analyzing the impact of changes quickly, and continuously improving performance through iterative analysis.
- Increased efficiency of managing factory layouts and improved interoperability through better data and object management
- A new interface manages multiple iterations of throughput analysis studies to objectively compare best-practice optimizations
- Enhancements to the 3D environment for Sankey diagrams improves configurations for visualizing multiple products, curves and transport quantities while performing discrete-event analysis
- Includes a new controls interface for mechanical/electrical systems testing and debugging
Validate your planned operations before they reach the shop floor. Tecnomatix 10 further improves our seamless interaction between the virtual production model and the physical production equipment, providing a proven solution to debug and test automated systems and the program logic necessary to control them.
- Increase efficiency by driving event-based and time-based simulations from one source of process information
- Enhancements to swept volume analysis allow for more detailed analysis of critical robot to robot or robot to human interactions
- A dedicated arc welding solution gets more robust with seam projection, alignment and orientation control parameters
Deliver the product quality you need by removing barriers such as disconnected systems, manual processes and limited visibility. Tecnomatix 10 allows you to create more robust designs, which drive more profitable manufacturing strategies while providing the proper attention to critical quality measurements.
- Enhancements to embedded PMI information provide direct access to critical quality features improving time to results
- Increased scalability for tolerance analysis with high-order part results versus feature component parameters that provide more information on contributing factors to dimensional variation
- New feature attributes improve fidelity of as-built measurements and provides easy access to build traceability
- Our web-based quality reporting and analysis solution has a more configurable interface for on-demand and historical reports
Want to know more? Follow any of the Tecnomatix 10 links on this page.
See some of the new features on Flickr or learn more about the market-leading digital manufacturing solution from Tecnomatix.