This week a few of us are at PLM Connection in Nashville providing some live event coverage. I’ve been reviewing the agenda and am always impressed with how much content PLM World and our development team pack into these events.
Here are a few sessions I plan to attend:
- Product Strategy ppts by Tony, Helmuth & Chuck
- NX Simulation in Manufacturing @ Adams Golf
- Teamcenter Strategic Update
- Lean Product Development panel
- Synchronous Technology ppts in the Solid Edge & NX tracks, including one by Steve Samuel of Design Visionaries
- Analysis & PLM in NASCAR (Hendrick Motorsports)
- Solid Edge Analysis for Designers/Engineers by Mark Burhop, (resident blogger – see Mark’s post on the social networking meet up)
- PPLM Strategy at Lockheed Martin
- Solid Edge Fundamentals by Solid Edge blogger Luc Poulin
- CAD in Academia (Baker College, SIUE, Purdue, Michigan State, Univ of Southern Denmark)
- Teamcenter MRO – Service Lifecycle Mgmt
- Social Media in CAD/PLM (Oh, that’s my ppt! Tuesday & Thursday afternoon for those of you at the conference.)
What else would you like me to cover?
For those attending, I hope you’ll be blogging or tweeting what you find interesting (#plmconx).