If you attended PLM Connection Europe last month, you can now download the papers and presentations. You should have received an e-mail with a link to a survey and then access to the presentations. Whether you attended or not, below is a brief summary of some of the content from the event for you to read, view, and share in your organization.
Also, PLM World is still accepting papers/presentations for the 2011 PLM Connection Americas event in Las Vegas next May. Deadline is Dec. 17th. Consider presenting a case study from your company or your favorite tips and techniques in our software. If accepted, you get free registration to the conference.
Verkstadsforum Swedish online PLM TV news channel interviewed Tony Affuso, Chuck Grindstaff and Jan Larsson at PLM Connection Europe. Check out the excerpt below.
Here are some blog posts and customer/keynote speaker interviews from the event:
- Designing the Product for the Factory and Vice Versa
- Clearing the Clouds – HP on Cloud Computing
- HP’s 3D Display and Color Printing Without Those Goofy Glasses
- Bloodhound Inspires the Next Generation of Engineers
- Simulating a Whole Steel Plant
- Interview With Tony Affuso at PLM Connection
- Interview with Steve Nevey of Redbull Racing
- Steve Nevey of Redbull Racing Revs up PLM Connection Attendees
- Product and Production Integration at Siemens VAI Metals Technologies
- Digital Manufacturing Strategy Update
- Michael Hallack of Callaway Golf on the Design Equation
- Chuck Grindstaff Shares Siemens PLM Vision and Strategy
- PLM Connection Europe Kicks Off
You can also check out photos from the event on Flickr and find the video interviews noted in the blogs posts above housed on the Siemens PLM YouTube channel (if you’d like to embed any in your own blog posts). You can also see some of Twitter conversation on this transcript by those using the #plmconx hashtag.
Stay tuned to our user group website for the latest PLM Connection events around the globe.