The pics my colleague Branco took at the Americas Innovation Leadership Summit made me really wish I was there. Of course her video reports from the event made me feel like I almost was. Below is a complete list of the blog coverage from the event as well as additional customer interviews with BE Aerospace and Hitachi Global Storage Technologies and a video montage.
Event blog posts:
- Chuck Grindstaff on Innovating Better Decisions in Product Development
- Goodrich Aerospace CIO Steve Hagood on Global Enterprise Alignment
- Fueling Innovation
- Ben Walker of Black Diamond on NX and Dramatically Shortened Design Cycles
- Bob Parker of IDC on Investments in a Recovering Economy
- Peter Bilello of CIMdata on Intellectual Assets as the Core of Innovation
- HBR Survey Finds PLM-Managed Innovation Improves Outcomes
- Phil Combs of Belcan at Innovation Leadership Summit
- Innovation Leadership Summit Report
- Americas Innovation Leadership Summit Kicks Off
John Whiting, director of engineering and PLM technologies for BE Aerospace, commented on the challenges they have sharing data among divisions:
“We’ve found by using Teamcenter, we’ve been able to reduce our product lifecycle or product development time by being able to visualize data in different places at the same time.”
Craig Haught, CIO of Hitachi , also shared this video summary on what he gets out of conversations at the event.
Here is Branco’s video montage summary with comments from several attendees.
Stay tuned for more from Arizona. I’ll be joining Mark and his ecosystem at COFES in a few weeks where innovation is also the key topic.