Are you an Electric Vehicle enthusiast interested in seeing a wide range of solutions to enable the electrification of transportation? Join us for EVS26 at the Los Angeles Convention Center!
Siemens will be showcasing our solutions from industry automation for manufacturing and design to EV components and charging solutions.
Displays will include:
- Drive Technology solutions: Information on Siemens’ motors and inverters.
- Private Charging solutions: Showcasing VersiCharge line of products
- Commercial charging solutions: Showcasing variety of public charging solutions
- Electric highway technology (eHighways), showcasing the new environmental way heavy duty trucks can transport items from ports to metropolitan areas.
- Industry Automation solutions: optimal and sustainable battery manufacturing process.
- EV design software solutions
- An electric car that is an electric conversion performed by local engineering students utilizing Siemens PLM software during the EcoCAR competition.
- Siemens Smart Chopper. An all-electric chopper built by the famed American Chopper group.
Siemens will be presenting at 7 sessions, including an open plenary session, on May 7.
Siemens PLM will be there showing our solutions for:
- Anywhere, anytime decision making with Teamcenter mobility
- Improving the decision making process through a systems driven product development process
- Single source of product and process knowledge
We hope that you will come join us at EVS26, next week:
May 6-9, 2012
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
If you aren’t attending Siemens PLM Connection in Las Vegas, stop by our booth and say hi.I’ll be at EVS26!