My colleague Branco Liu is at our Americas Innovation Leadership Summit this year and will share some outtakes this week. You can check out some pictures like the Hendricks Motorsports car below on our Flickr stream.
Hendrick develops their cars with the help of our software and won the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup championship for the fifth straight year.
There is always an impressive line up of speakers at this event. Last year you may recall AMR Analyst Mike Burkett presented on Current PLM Priorties. Mike noted a rebound happening and emphasized how PLM must manage product complexity but also deliver differentiation. You might also be interested in my interview with Teradyne’s Bill Duggan on Sustainable PLM.
This year attendees will hear from these folks as well as Siemens PLM executives:
- Phil Combs, President, Advanced Engineering and Technology Division, Belcan Corporation
- Nir Merry, Vice President Engineering, Foundation Engineering, Applied Materials
- Steve Hagood, Vice President and CIO, Goodrich Corporation
- Dr. Gopalan Mukundan, Director, Chrysler Group LLC
- Ben Walker, Director of R&D, Black Diamond Equipment
- Angelia Herrin, Editorial Director, Harvard Business Review Analytic Services
- Peter Bilello, President, CIMdata
- Kevin Johnson, Program Director, Boots Retail
- David Spade, Managing Partner, IBM’s Global Business Services
Stay tuned for more from the summit from Branco.