The JT Open Program Technical Review Board (TRB) comes together twice per year for a face to face meeting where members can share experiences and explore JT ideas with their TRB peers. In attendance at the fall meeting were global representatives from Airbus, Audi Bosch, Daimler, TU-Darmstadt, Gulfstream, Ford, Fiat, Honda, Suzuki, CoreTechnologie, Elysium, SimLab Soft, Theorem, T-Systems, UNITEC and Siemens PLM.
We opened the meeting with a supportive greeting from both Fiat and Siemens PLM senior management. A round table of presentations followed where each company in attendance presented an update on their JT projects and initiatives.
A full agenda followed covering the following topics;
- A report from the Management Review Board meetings
- JT International Conference planning for 2016
- JT Toolkit – what’s new and release planning
- Promoting JT through Social Media
- JT2Go update – JT office integration planning
- A JT research report from TU-Darmstadt
- JT V10 for CAE / capabilities update
- JT + PDF Opportunities, new technology and ideas for using PDF with attached JT files
- ISO JT edition 2 update
There were also work sessions with discussions on Supplier Collaboration and using JT for a process master in PLM workflows.
JT Open Program Technical Review Board meetings are open to JT Open Program members. Keep an eye on this blog for reports from the work sessions and workgroup leaders.