Embedded multicore webinar
We are currently offering a program of free webinars covering a selection of embedded software topics: the Embedded Software Masterclass. These have been running for nearly a year, at approximately monthly intervals and have proven quite popular. After the presentation segment, there is ample time for a question and answer session.
The next webinar is on Wednesday this week …
This session will cover the basics of embedded multicore. You can see details and register for the session here and see information about upcoming sessions here.
All webinars are recorded [including the Q&A] and anyone who registers receives a link to that recording shortly after the live session. Here are all the Masterclass sessions to date:
- Introduction – Embedded Software is Everywhere
- C – The Language of Embedded
- C++ for the Embedded Developer
- A Strategy for C to C++ Migration
- Encapsulation of Expertise Using C++ Objects
- Operating Systems for Embedded Applications
- Selecting an Embedded Operating System
- How to Measure RTOS Performance
- Power Management in Embedded Systems