ON-DEMAND WEBINAR | 30 MINUTES
Rapid, right-first-time, error-free electrical, and harness design
An increasing number of small and medium-sized companies are using a new generation of electrical design tools to automate many of the steps involved in the creation of electrical schematics, harness drawings, and manufacturing documentation. Join us in this web seminar to learn how these design tools speed design, improve quality, and cut costs in their electrical design and harness design, and build activities.
Virtual design, test & engineering speeds electrical and wire harness design
Development costs, time to market, and risk are all industry pain points that can be mitigated by using the right tools for the job. Wiring and harness design software tools developed by wiring professionals to satisfy the demanding requirements of the industry, make it simple to deploy and use the whole flow from wiring to harness design. View this webinar to understand how VeSys can cut the time taken to create wiring and harness designs as well as improve accuracy and quality through inbuilt validation and automated part selection functionality.
What you will learn in this webinar
- How to update a wiring design
- How to verify changes with analysis
- How to synchronize a wiring and harness design
- How to update the harness design and generate reports
Who might be interested in speeding electrical and wire harness design
We will look at the benefits being achieved in a number of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, industrial machinery, military vehicles, and others. But specific roles that might be interested include:
- Electrical systems and harness designers looking to upgrade from their current toolset
- Engineering, program, and project management from OEMs and systems
- Suppliers electrical system, component, and manufacturing engineers
You might also find these interesting: