RAPID + TCT and CATCH
Recently, Robert Meshel (Director, AM Network) and Ido Shaked (Head of Operation, AM Network) went to the US to attend RAPID + TCT and visit Siemens #CATCH , the Charlotte Advanced Technology Collaboration Hub.
Here are their key takeaways from RAPID and some impressions:
- As companies mature in the additive hype cycle the need for order lifecycle and workflow management becomes imperative.
- Companies have the need to connect the key elements of the AM software workflow – from siloed, disconnected expert tools into end-to-end platforms.
- The key is part manufacturing. Additive manufacturing is not, and should not be perceived, as an isolated industrial domain.
Bringing the Digital Thread to Life: AM Network Achieves Realization
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, our clear mission to digitalize industrial manufacturing and driving the SaaS transition has been a key driver of our recent developments. Through AM Network, we connect and integrate our comprehensive additive software solutions to make the Digital Thread of our customers’ processes a reality.
- PLM solution Teamcenter: Uploading your AM parts from Siemens’ leading Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Software has never been easier.
- NX AM: While AM Network provides you with advanced capabilities to schedule your print jobs, the NX AM integration allows you to seamlessly orient and nest your additive parts on each build trail.
- MES solution Opcenter: On site engineers can access all the data from AM Network that is relevant for them in their MES system to execute the Build Jobs.
- 3rd party software support: We provide an infrastructure that allows for external software integrations through API connectivity and more.
Meet us at AM Forum Berlin
We will be at the AM Forum Berlin in July, which will provide you with another opportunity to connect with us is person.
Download our E-Book
To learn more about the AM Network, you can download our brand-new E-book here: