Upcoming Free Event – The Future of Electrification, Sustainability, and Society
Date & Time – May 18, 2022, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT
Location – Zoom
Webinar Format – Virtual
Michigan Online, powered by the Center for Academic Innovation, is excited to continue the Michigan Online Visionary Educators (MOVE) Series. Michigan Online connects learners around the world to University of Michigan’s leading educators and innovators. Learners are highly engaged, passionate and always looking for new opportunities. The MOVE Series, which launched in early 2021, features faculty partners who bring timely, relevant topics that both faculty and our global learners are passionate about.
Title: MOVE Series – The Future of Electrification, Sustainability, and Society
– Elisabeth Gerber, Jack L Walker Jr Collegiate Professor of Public Policy, Professor of Public Policy, Gerald R Ford School of Public Policy and Professor of Political Science, College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
– M.S. Krishnan, Accenture Professor of Computer and Information Systems and Professor of Technology and Operations, Stephen M Ross School of Business
– Eryn Devola, Vice President of Sustainability, Siemens Digital Industries Software
– Jennifer Bradford (moderator), Academic Program Manager, Siemens Digital Industries Software
Attendees can expect to learn:
– What is electrification?
– How will we see it transform manufacturing broadly?
– What are the transformations we’re seeing in a core industry like automotive?
– What will be the economic, policy, and social implications of electrification and what can industries and society be doing now to prepare?
Attendees are encouraged to submit questions for the panelist at the time of registration and we will do our best to answer them during the event.
The Center for Academic Innovation (CAI) is committed to ensuring that our meetings and events are accessible to all individuals. This event will be using Zoom. Please let us know how we can ensure that this event is inclusive to you. Contact Trevor Parnell, Event and Marketing Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or access needs.