Product Lifecycle Management Center at Purdue is an interdisciplinary research center that prepares students to become a heavily recruited STEM workforce. Siemens provides students with industry tools and hands-on experience. It’s objectives are:
- Establishing industry partnerships thatguide, support, and validate PLM research and education activities
- Providing seed funding for exploratory research projects that promise to advance the PLM state of the art
- Assisting with the integration of PLM into College curricula
- Facilitating the pursuit of PLM career opportunities by Purdue graduates
- Enabling PLM adoption by industry
- Serving as a knowledge base and thought leader for the PLM discipline
To learn more about PLM at Purdue, view the video!