In the new NX Learning Resources webinar you will learn more about all of the fantastic FREE NX tutorials and other learning resources available to our academic community. This webinar has a little bit of everything:
- Get a quick overview of Learning Advantage – our learning portal with over 4000 tutorials and curriculum packages – always no-cost to our academic partners
- NX 12 for Engineering Design – Definitive textbook for beginning engineering design students. This is available as a free eBook through learning advantage and includes sample files and exercises for each chapter.
- Sample Data Sets – great for educators designing their own exercises or for students looking for samples
- Additive Manufacturing Resources – AM is one of the hottest topics in engineering education right now and we have great free apps and tutorials to get you started and take you to the next level
- Self-Paced NX Courses and Assessments – Looking to upgrade your NX skills? These will get you there!
- NX Videos – Quick tips to get you the answers you need – now!
- Coming Soon in Learning Advantage – Get a quick preview of what’s coming soon in Learning Advantage exclusively for our academic partners.
What’s better than industrial-strength software, real-world competitions and a dynamic community? How about free training and curriculum that ties it all together? Did you know that all schools and teams that have Siemens software licenses are entitled to FREE access to Learning Advantage? No? Well then you should check out our Intro to Learning Advantage webinar and make the most of this awesome resource! You’ll also want to check out the other webinars in this series to learn more about the great free learning resources that we offer!
Learning Advantage is our custom learning portal featuring over 4000 on-demand learning assets. It’s always free for our academic partners, students and customers. Features include a simple user interface, robust reporting functionality and an ever-growing library of courses, tutorials and short videos. Additionally, a special Academic Resource Center section which features a discipline-driven comprehensive course curriculum is available exclusively to and built especially for our academic partners.
Already using Learning Advantage? Share your favorite courses, tutorials or curriculum packages with us below in the comments!