- Understand the theory and applications of IIoT
- Understand all about data models and data types
- Connect devices to the IIoT platform and enable data transfer
- Work with the fundamental concepts and algorithms of machine learning
- Become familiar with the concepts of visualization
- Work in a cloud computing algorithm
- Develop applications for IIoT and deploy them in a cloud environment
- Learn about and test APIs and implement them in applications
What’s better than industrial-strength software, real-world competitions and a dynamic community? How about free training and curriculum that ties it all together? Did you know that all schools and teams that have Siemens software licenses are entitled to FREE access to Learning Advantage? No? Well then you should check out our Intro to Learning Advantage webinar and make the most of this awesome resource! You’ll also want to check out the other webinars in this series to learn more about the great free learning resources that we offer!
Learning Advantage is our custom learning portal featuring over 4000 on-demand learning assets. It’s always free for our academic partners, students and customers. Features include a simple user interface, robust reporting functionality and an ever-growing library of courses, tutorials and short videos. Additionally, a special Academic Resource Center section which features a discipline-driven comprehensive course curriculum is available exclusively to and built especially for our academic partners.
Already using Learning Advantage? Share your favorite courses, tutorials or curriculum packages with us below in the comments!