Students, pass the NX Certification exam online and enter NXStudentChallenge to win a fabulous gift!
Tell us about your experience with NX Certification exam
That’s right. A new certification and a quick video are all that stand between you and a chance to win fabulous gifts. The first of our new Global Student Challenges kicks off in the first quarter of 2020 with a challenge focusing on our newly introduced NX Certification!
Enter the Siemens Digital Industries Software NXStudentChallenge and have the opportunity to receive not only a great gift, if you are selected as winner, you will be featured on our community site and upcoming promotions!
To enter the Challenge, follow these steps:
- Pass NX Certification – If you haven’t already passed the certification, you can take the exam for free with the code Challenged
- Make a short video telling us about your experience taking NX Certification Exam. Videos should include the following info:
- Tell us about yourself – what’s your name? where do you go to school? What year are you now? What’s your major? When do you anticipate that you’ll graduate?
- What did you think of the exam? Was it too easy? Too difficult?
- How do you think that your new certification will help you when it’s time to find a job?
- What’s your very favorite feature in NX? e.What’s the coolest project you ever used NX to work on?
3. Post the video to whatever sharing site you prefer, such as YouTube or Vimeo with the hashtags #NXStudentChallenge, #GlobalStudentChallenge, then post a link to the video on the Global Student Challenge group in the Siemens Digital Industries Software community
Entries will be judged by a panel of Siemens experts. Selection of entries and awarding of gifts are at the discretion of Siemens Digital Industries Software. Siemens Digital Industries Software may, at its sole discretion, remove any entries it deems inappropriate.
Deadline for Entry Submission:
The challenge opens on 1/6/2020 and will close on 4/30/2020. All entries must be entered and received by 11.59 pm (EST) on the 30th of April, 2020. We will announce the winners via the Global Student Challenge group on (5/13/2020). The Challenge is eligible globally. Impress us with your answers. Good Luck!
More information about Academic Partner Program.