This is part of a series of blogs showcasing the winning designs from the 28th PCB Technology Leadership Awards.
The winner in the Telecom, Network Controllers, Line Cards category for the 28th Technology Leadership Awards, is the Sienna Ecad Technologies out of India!
- Rajkumar Ramadoss, Narasimha Rao &
- LTE 5G test card processor
- Signal integrity, power integrity, fabrication, assembly, test, reliability
- Complex mixed-signal design & isolation
- Thermal management a of high-power processor
- Extensive verification
- Xpedition Enterprise
Comments from our industry judges:
- It was very compartmentalized, they did a lot of good isolation with this design.
- It has a well-balanced 18 layer stripline stackup.
- Very clean looking, very meticulously done.
About the Technology Leadership Awards
The competition, which started in 1988, is the longest running of its kind in the EDA industry. Design teams who use Mentor/Siemens solutions submit their designs, and are awarded by an independent panel of industry-expert judges for overcoming the most extreme challenges facing PCB design teams today.
To learn about more about the other winners watch the announcement webinar with some of our industry judges here.