We are pleased to share with you our new webinar on-demand, “Valor Process Preparation Overview”.
Valor Process Preparation is the most complete solution for preparing electronics manufacturing collateral on the market today, serving as a single, comprehensive platform for all process engineering tasks.
In this webinar, you will learn about the new capabilities in the current version, and get a sneak preview of the features in the next release, set for this summer.
Presenting this webinar is Mark Laing, Process Preparation Business Development Manager. Mark has been in the PCB assembly and testing field for over 20 years, and provides information on:
- New and upcoming Process Preparation capabilities.
- If you use the application for stencil design and pick-and-place programming, learn how you can extend into test and inspection programming or generate work instructions.
- How the Valor Parts Library works with Process Preparation to reduce duplicated work as well as reduce the errors associated with the manual generation of machine-specific part data.
This webinar is an excellent educational opportunity for:
- Existing users of any Valor application, not just Process Preparation.
- SMT process engineers who are responsible for creating manufacturing collateral with machine software.