I’m pleased to announce a brand new area in the Siemens PLM Software Community for readers who want to learn more about the digital twin and the digital thread!
This Digital Twin area was created in response to frequent questions we were receiving about the digital twin and digital thread. We realized our readers needed to be able to get the answers they were looking for in one, easy-to-navigate place – which you’ll now be able to do.
In this Digital Twin area, you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about the digital twin and digital thread, including:
• What the digital twin and digital thread are
• What makes up digital twins
• Common problems the digital twin and digital thread solve
• The business value of the digital twin and digital thread
• How Siemens does the digital twin and digital thread best, and
• The digital twin and digital thread in Siemens products and solutions.
If you don’t find the answer to your question in one of these sections, you can post your question into the Q&A section, and an expert within Siemens PLM will answer it for you.
In addition to these capabilities, you can also see what others are saying about the digital twin on social media, watch videos in the Siemens PLM library about the digital twin, and read featured content about the digital twin and digital thread.
We can’t wait to engage with you about the digital twin and digital thread, and we look forward to helping you learn more about these crucial assets so you can prepare your business for the future.