Learn how digital enterprises can gain a competitive edge
Hannover Fair, the world’s leading show for industrial technology, will take place in Germany from April 25 – 29, 2016. Again this year Siemens will be well represented at the fair and can be located at Hall 9, Booth D35. Our theme, “Ingenuity for life – Driving the Digital Enterprise,” will lead visitors on a journey to better understand how they can benefit from convergence of the real and virtual worlds. Another important topic in the context of the Digital Enterprise is the energy supply of the future, in which economic viability, climate protection, and a reliable power supply must be ensured.
Siemens will present information in four distinct cubes within the booth:
- Sustainable energy for digital companies
- Digitalization creates new opportunities for the fiber industry
- Moving toward individualized mass production
- Automotive manufacturers: on the fast track with digitalization
Siemens Industry Software Tecnomatix Plant Simulation will be presented at three positions within the booth:
- Station 271. The Plant Simulation Station near the sustainable energy cube where we show Plant Simulation live demos.
- Station 335. In the area of Digital Planning between the Automotive cube and Digital Enterprise site.
- In the demonstration about the Digital Factory, Plant Simulation is a part of the PLCSimAdvanced presentation.
Digital Factory Manufacturing Process
We will showcase the entire product lifecycle management story in one closed loop manufacturing process, from NX design, to Over LMS, to process planning and validation, to layout generation and line design, to plant design and optimization.
If you would like to participate and see a sneak peak preview of Plant Simulation Version 13, you can get your free ticket for Hannover fair participation here.
Check out Siemens’ Manufacturing 360 tablet app!
Explore the world of digital manufacturing. See how Siemens’ software
for part and assembly manufacturing enable more efficient and nimble operations.