LAS VEGAS | REALIZE LIVE 2022 | BERLIN
The presenter submissions are no longer accepted but the early bird registration is now open. Don’t miss it!
What an exciting opportunity to meet again in person! Realize LIVE 2022 is an inclusive space for users, like you, to share your best practices, technical skills, and success stories with other peers in your industry market and from around the world.
We need your expertise to help us realize our vision…The Teamcenter track will consist of sessions designed to share customer success stories, new techniques, product lifecycle management best practices, and the latest software functionality. As a part of the customer journey, you are well versed to help us spark moments of realization–whether it’s realizing collaboration, realizing digitalization, or realizing a solution.
Join us at the digital transformation event of the year!
Present your story at Realize LIVE 2022
- Share your technical best practice and tips & tricks to other peers
- Inspire and influence customers like you around the world with your success story
- Multiple opportunities to have you be at the center of the event and help us make Realize LIVE the unique and unforgettable event where our community comes together and drive digital transformation!
What are the presenter perks?
- Enhance professional skills and drive business improvements
- Connect with other users globally
- Become more proficient with Siemens’ solutions already deployed and learn about new solutions
- Complimentary access to the event
What are the next steps?
- Submit your abstract
- Description maximum 300 words
- Includes the product used
- Tells us how Teamcenter has helped your company
- Abstract review period
- Review criteria
- Required information is submitted
- Challenge and solution is explained
- Presentation topic is identified
- Content collection period
- During this period, we will collect the presentation and further information needed.
Deadlines for presenter submissions at Realize LIVE Americas, and Realize LIVE Europe differ.