Invitations are out! The 2015 edition of the LMS Quadfecta is planned from September 15 to 18 in Troy, Michigan, USA.
Our Quadfecta consists of 4 days of engineering seminars introducing the global portfolio of LMS solutions. All in one place, all at one time, all at the right price: free!
Sessions will cover all possible applications addressed with the NX CAE and LMS Simulation and Test solutions.The 4 days are splitted as mentioned below, and you’re of course free to attend one, two, three or all four days.
Tuesday, September 15th
- Fundamentals of rotating machinery
- Digital data acquisition and signal processing
- NX™ CAE: simulation best practices, composites and nonlinear analysis
Wednesday, September 16th
- Fundamentals of durability and fatigue
- Transfer path analysis and powertrain NVH
- Accelerating mechatronic system development using state-of-the-art Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodologies
Thursday, September 17th
- Fundamentals of sound engineering
- Modal analysis and correlation
- Using plant modeling to shorten product development vehicle subsystems
Friday, September 18th
- Fundamentals of modern driving dynamics
- Sound metrics unleashed!
- Argonne/Autonomie: MBSE framework for system simulation
LMS and NX CAE experts will be at your disposal during the 4 days to share knowledge, best practices and application examples. The seminar will be held at the Met Hotel, 5500 Crooks Road in Troy, MI.