Enhanced user experience and responsive framework
We are excited to announce the latest version of Siemens Opcenter Execution Electronics (formerly Camstar Electronics Suite) has been released! Version 8.0 is now available.
The latest release delivers enhanced user experience and a responsive framework. Version 8.0 delivers the following capabilities:
- Mobile-ready user interface that dynamically adapts page layout based on devise, resolution and orientation (landscape versus portrait)
- Carrier enhancements to allow more efficient handling and movement of multiple electronics products through production
- Production client enhancements, including new HTML5 computer-aided design (CAD) visualization control
- New product introduction (NPI) and Valor integration are now part of the MOM interoperability (MIO) portal
- New and enhanced transactions
- Enhanced security and technology
Already using the Siemens Opcenter Execution Electronics? See what’s new in v 8.0.
View these new videos for a look at the innovations Siemens is introducing with version 8.0 of Siemens Opcenter Execution Core, which represents an evolution of the Camstar Enterprise Platform (including Camstar Medical Device, Electronics and Semiconductor solutions). Learn about:
- Modern, intuitive user experience for all users – operators, supervisors and inspectors
- Responsive, adaptive framework to enable mobility and enhance security
- Data utilization that affords new insights to improve quality and reduce time to market
- Greater configurability and extensiblity
View the videos today:
Want to learn more? Siemens Opcenter Execution Electronics (formerly Camstar Electronics Suite) is a comprehensive manufacturing execution system (MES) for electronic printed circuit board (PCB) and box build. It is designed specifically to help electronics manufacturers respond efficiently to frequent design modifications, short product lifecycles and increased product and production complexities, all while improving quality and reducing the cost of operations. Siemens Opcenter Execution Electronics enables PCB and box assemblers to meet traceability requirements, control production, and integrate the shop floor into their product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Learn more about Siemens Opcenter Execution Electronics.