Siemens PLM and TATA Technologies to host seminar with MESA at DMDII on July 27, 2017
Learn about the future of digital manufacturing, and how you can transform your business into a more innovative, agile, and profitable enterprise. Hosted by Siemens PLM and TATA Technologies, and in conjunction with MESA International, the full-day seminar will take place on July 27, 2017 in Chicago at the Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute.
The seminar is packed with educational content to help today’s manufacturing leaders understand their own journey towards digital manufacturing transformation. Attend this complimentary seminar to hear and experience:
- Expert Speakers from MESA International, Siemens PLM, and TATA Technologies present
- Embracing Manufacturing Optimization
- The Future of Manufacturing is Smart!
- Harnessing the Power of Synchronized Manufacturing
- The Digital Enterprise Realization: The MOM Portfolio
- MOM Expertise Alliance Center (MEAC)
- Project Implementation Strategies
- Case Studies: Aerospace & Defense, CPG
- Discussion: The Strategy of Manufacturing Transformation
- Tour: The Siemens Digital Enterprise Hub at DMDII
- Tour: The Next-Generation Innovation and Manufacturing Hub
Learn more about the seminar, and register to attend.