A new version of our MES for Discrete Industries is available: Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete 3.1.
Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete addresses the specific needs of the discrete industries. This version is designed with strong out-of-the-box (OOTB) functions for different manufacturing types, like complex assembly manufacturing and job-shop environments or automated repetitive manufacturing industries.
It enables workforce empowerment, production efficiency, and flexibility and extensibility focusing on integration, connectivity and synchronization along with visibility and traceability of operations and materials.
This is possible thanks to features such as:
• Create production orders by defining the type of production and quantity to be produced
• Schedule production according to your needs
• Track and monitor production to see work-in-process
• Perform material calls, tool calls and e-kanban buffer replenishment
• Provide a bi-directional update flow for nonconformances between shop-floor and engineering department
Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete 3.1 brings you the following benefits:
• Delivers a newly redesigned, user-friendly UI that provides a compelling state-of-the-art experience
• Reduces scrap and waste by guiding shop floor operators through their assigned tasks, providing interactive instructions and data acquisition screens
• Enforces audit and certification management to trace and prevent unauthorized actions
• Improves cost of production calculation by means of enhanced labor tracking functions
• Integrates with advanced scheduling (Siemens Opcenter Scheduling)
• Features a quality inspection definition as part of the bill-of-process and allows the user to execute manufacturing and quality activities in a single environment
• Provides visibility into WIP and full product traceability and genealogy
Already using Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete? See what’s new in v3.1.
Want to learn more? Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete provides powerful Manufacturing Execution capabilities that ensure greater process-flexibility and efficiency, complete integration of regulatory and quality requirements, synchronized production processes for optimal supply-chain management, and sustained reductions in maintenance and operation costs. Combined with your ERP and PLM systems, Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete forms an integral part of your manufacturing technology strategy by providing the shop floor visibility needed to increase quality and efficiency at the plant and within supply chain operations. Find out more about Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete.
NEW VIDEOS: A look into and technical overview of Siemens Opcenter Execution Discrete
View these new videos for a look at the innovations Siemens is introducing with its latest version. Learn about:
- Modern, intuitive user experience for all users – operators, supervisors and inspectors,
- Responsive, adaptive framework to enable mobility and enhance security,
- Data utilization that affords new insights to improve quality and reduce time to market,
- Greater configurability and extensiblity.
View the videos today: