We are excited to announce the availability of Opcenter Quality 11.2! Enabling organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability.
Opcenter™ Quality is a multilingual, cross-industry quality management system (QMS) solution that complies with international quality standards, including the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2015), International Automotive Task Force IATF 16949:2016, Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) and German Automobile Industry Association (VDA). Opcenter Quality is a process-oriented modular system that supports the closed-loop quality product lifecycle, managing complexities for planning, control and monitoring of processes and corporate quality.
Opcenter Quality 11.2 brings you the following benefits:
• Login possible without public key infrastructure (PKI) card
• Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA): supports new form sheet of AIAG and VDA
• Inspection planning (IP): easy selection and definition of industry rules
• Incoming goods control (IGC): inspection orders in incoming goods can now also be updated to the currently released inspection plan revision
• Statistical process control (SPC): better assignment of defect points to a defect grid
• Action portal (Smart Client – SC): documents uploaded by the supplier can be assigned to the client of the complaint
• Concern and complaint management (CCM): protect specified complaint types from editing
Already using Opcenter Quality? See what’s new in v11.2.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Quality is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material. Find out more about Opcenter Quality.