Join the next Polarion User Group meeting in Lemgo, Germany, 6th of December 2018. Visit personally or join online via skype. Registration:https://lnkd.in/epfYTC7
Note: this event is not hosted by Siemens PLM but is a Polarion user group initiative.
At SIG Polarion, licensees of Polarion ALM meet with the aim of sharing their knowledge and skills without commercial interests.
For this purpose, SIG Polarion members and friends contribute presentations and training to the annual PLM Conference in May/June and organize a one-day meeting in the second half of the calendar year.
The work of SIG Polarion is based on the following guiding principles:
- Exchange knowledge and skills at user level
- Exchange knowledge and skills on administration, configuration and programming level
- Exchange knowledge and skills from the implementation and observance of standards, laws, guidelines, etc.
- Exchange knowledge and skills from use beyond software development in mechatronics development
- Being open for all industries, for example automotive, medicine, aviation
- Maintain close contact to Polarion ALM product management and development
- Better understand Polarion ALM collaboration with higher-level platforms such as Teamcenter and Windchill
- Better understand Polarion ALM collaboration with other PLM tools such as JIRA, DOORS, EnterpriseArchitect, Matlab Simulink, MS Project.
We hope that this years user group meeting will be as successful as it has been in previous years.
See you in Lemgo Germany!