If you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area, Polarion Software would like to invite you to an in-person software security event next week. The event will take place on Tuesday, September 29 at the Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel.
Polarion Software will have automotive product manager Mike Borse speaking at the event, as he joins other panelists to discuss threat modeling and applied security architecture in agile software development. This will be a great opportunity to interact with leading security industry experts regarding the complex topic of agile software development.
Renowned authors James Ransome and Brook Schoenfield will also be present, alongside security experts from Rogue Wave Software, Polarion Software, and Security Innovation. The seminar focus will be: True security compliance, best practices for identifying flaws, and personalized security assessment and planning.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with security experts and receive a free personalized security assessment that can be implemented at your organization. In addition, a security guide will be distributed so you have the necessary tools to take a look at your organization’s software development cycle.
- 1:00pm-1:15pm: Panel member introductions
- 1:15pm-1:45pm: Exercise: What challenges are you currently facing in your organization?
- 1:45pm-3:00pm: Threat modeling and applied security architecture in Agile software development with Intel experts James Ransome and Brook Schoenfield
- 3:00pm-3:30pm: Bug detection with Qualcomm experts Murali Somanchy and Brian Rosenberg
- 3:30pm-4:00pm: Break with appetizers and cocktails
- 4:00pm-5:00pm: Panel session with security experts
The event costs $100 to attend.
If you’re one of the first 10 attendees to check-in, expect a free copy of Core Software Security: Security at the Source and Securing Systems: Applied Security Architecture and Threat Models.
Look forward to seeing you there!